Monday, March 23, 2015

New Awesome Shadows from Aromaleigh Cosmetics

I can't stop druling over these brand new mineral eyeshadows from a private company I found online called Aromaleigh Cosmetics! Their shadows are just so smooth,opaque and very blendable. I have bought a few of their other line a year or so ago and am always looking for more to add to my collection. I haven't yet made a review of the previous ones but I will once I get the time so please forgive me. I will add photos of this new colletion at the bottom of this quick post so I hope you enjoy them and they are right now for sale on their site at http://www.aromaleighcosmetics.com/. Please feel free to leave any comments/questions below and I will do my best to answer them. Thanks.
These Photos Belong to Aromaleight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment