Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mark Eyeshadow palettes

I bought these palettes from an Avon Magazine in a December 2013 issue when they were on sale for $12 instead of $16. I like these palettes because they have an awry of different colors and combinations to use with each color in each palette. There are 3 palettes(smokey,bold and neutral) in the Mark Magazine and each has 9 shades. I bought both the smokey and bold palettes and like that there are some light and dark shades in both palettes and some really bright colors in the bold palette,colors I'm not use to wearing but will try and make a great look with them soon and post the look here,twitter and facebook. When I swatched, I could tell that some of the shadows were chalky and not to pigmented(the white shades mostly). I like that the palettes are small so that you can carry them in your purse without feeling like you have a lot of things in your bag. I like the look and feel of the palette. It's sleek and can't see fingerprints. The texture of the shadows almost feels sticky,like the backing of a sticker(if that makes sense) or maybe it's just me. Well here are the pictures of the palettes and swatches of each color. I will put my pros and cons of these palettes at the bottom of this post for you to read and think if these are something you would like to purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment