Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}

This BB Cream is something I use almost every other day. I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling moist,soft and hydrated. It as SPF of 15. It has a very pleasant scent to it.It has 6 skin benefits(refreshes,brightens,evens skin tone,hydrates,smoothes and protects against the sun). I would have to say that I would defiantly recommend and repurchase again.I do hope that Olay will come out with a darker shade.



Pros:

1. Pleasant scent
2.SPF
3.Cleanses and hydrates
4.Cute packaging


Cons:

1.Price is some what expensive,but worth the try(12.99 for a 2.5 Fl oz)
2.Comes in only 2 colors( fair to light and light to medium) so not desirable for darker skin tones



* DISCLAIMER*
This product was part of my VoxBox from Infulenster from the Sunkissed Program they were doing a few weeks ago.



                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment